- Listen without interrupting. (Proverbs 18)
- Speak without accusing. (James 1:19)
- Give without sparing. (Proverbs 21:26)
- Pray without ceasing. (Colossians 1:9)
- Answer without arguing. (Proverbs 17:1)
- Share without pretending. (Ephesians 4:15)
- Enjoy without complaint. (Philippians 2:14)
- Trust without wavering. (Corinthians 13:7)
- Forgive without punishing. (Colossians 3:13)
- Promise without forgetting. (Proverbs 13:12)
When you were all very young I would ask you, “Are you going to love Daddie and give Daddie hugs and kisses forever?”
And you always said, “Yes.”
Then I would follow up with, “… even when you’re a…”
and you would all blurt out “TEENAGER!!!” 😉
A lesson my 7 year old wrote from a lesson she learned in school…
Everybody has a bucket of happiness. You should do your best to help fill the bucket of others. You fill someone’s bucket be being kind to them and being thoughtful. When you are a “bucket filler” you are also filling your own bucket.
You dip happiness out of someone’s bucket when you make fun of them, or do something mean to them. You never fill your own bucket when you are a “bucket dipper.”
Love. Time. Health. Happiness. Real friends.
Honesty. Integrity. Respect. Patience. Intelligence. Character.
Positive attitude. Resilience. Determination.
Sleep. Sunshine. Rain. Peace.